How do I activate the Role View feature on the web admin?
Role View is a feature that allows FMAs and Branded Wholesaler Admins (BW Admin) to see EMconnect - layouts, content and features - that are specific to a job role segment.
FMAs must turn on the Role View function via the EMconnect web admin for a BW Admin to have access to this feature.
To activate the Role View feature on the web admin:
- Log in to the EMconnect web admin https://emconnectapp.com/login
- From the menu Tap 'User Management' and then 'Users'
- Find the BW Admin from the 'User Management - Active Users' List
- Click on the user's name to access 'User details' and select 'Yes' in the 'Can Role View?' field.
- Tap 'Update' to save changes and then tap 'Close'
Note: The BW Admin may need to refresh their EMconnect app (log out, close EMconnect, swipe it away and log back in) for the update to be visible.
NEW FEATURES available: Redesigned home page, Task lists, Shared Device (Site Managers) and Role View (FMAs). To access these features update your app today!
Find your answer:
Search our extensive knowledge base to get the answer.
Need more help?
Tap the beacon (blue and white icon in the bottom right corner) and tap 'Ask' to submit your question to the