How do I set up an EMconnect account?
1. Search for ExxonMobil Connect in the App Store (iOS) or Play Store (Android) and Get/Install EMconnect on your device.
2. If you received an EMconnect invitation, activate your account by registering with the invite code:
- On the Sign In screen, tap 'Enter invite code'
- Enter the Invite Code you received, and tap 'Sign up'
- Confirm and submit your details
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and tap 'Create my account'
- Enter the Authentication Code you received via email or SMS
- You are now logged in to EMconnect with full access
3. You can self-register for an account, without an invite code, with basic access until your account is authorized by an EMconnect approver (your Site Manager, Branded Wholesaler Admin or FMA):
- From the Sign In screen tap 'Register' follow the screens to enter your details
- Review the Terms and Conditions and tap 'Create my account'
- Enter the Authentication Code received via email or SMS
- Add a photo, enter your first and last name, and tap ‘Save'
- You are now logged in to EMconnect with basic (limited) access until your account is approved
- Once your account has been approved, you will receive an SMS or email confirming that your account is authorized for full access. If full access authorization takes longer than 3 business days you may need to reach out to your manager/ supervisor (Site manager, Branded Wholesaler, Brand Champion, or FMA) to let them know you are waiting for approval. Or, contact EMconnect Support for assistance
- You will need to log-out of EMconnect and log back in to gain full access. To log out of EMconnect:
- Version 5+ Users: from the quick access tab bar at the bottom of the page, tap 'Account', then Settings and scroll down to Logout.
- Legacy Users: from the homepage tap on the menu (3 lines in the upper left) and My Info. Tap Settings and scroll down to Logout.
DISCLAIMER: The Legacy version of EMconnect is no longer supported. Please update your app by visiting the App Store or Google Play.
NEW FEATURES available: Search (ALL) and NEW web admin reports (FMAs & BWAs). To access these features, update your app today!
Find your answer: Search our extensive knowledge base to get the answer.
Need more help? Tap the beacon (blue and white icon in the bottom right corner) and tap 'Ask' to submit your question to the