I registered, but I still don't have access to EMconnect.
- When you registered, did you confirm your email or phone number? You need to confirm your email or phone number before an EMconnect approver (your Site Manager, Branded Wholesaler Admin or FMA) gets a notice to authorize you.
- Didn't receive the email? Check your spam and junk folders and mark [email protected] as a safe email address.
- Is the email address used during registration being redirected or forwarded to another email address?
- Didn't receive the SMS? Ensure you entered the correct phone number and that your phone is connected to your service provider.
- Try registering again. If your email address or phone number is already in the system, you will receive a message stating that the email or phone number is already in use.
Self-registered EMconnect users who have confirmed their email address or phone number can access EMconnect with basic (limited) access until their account is approved by an EMconnect approver (your Site Manager, Branded Wholesaler Admin or FMA).
Once your account has been approved, you will receive an SMS or email confirming that your account is authorized for full access. If full access authorization takes more than 2days you may need to reach out to your manager/ supervisor (Site manager, Branded Wholesaler, Brand Champion or FMA) to let them know you are waiting for approval. Or, contact EMconnect Support for assistance
You will need to log-out of EMconnect and log back in to gain full access. To log out of EMconnect, from the homepage tap on the menu (3 lines in the upper left) and My Info. Tap Settings and scroll down to Logout.
Search our extensive FAQ knowledge base to get the answer.
Need more help?
Tap the beacon (blue and white icon in the bottom right corner) and tap 'Ask' to submit your question to the