How do I reset my password?
If you're already logged in to EMconnect and simply want to change your password:
- Legacy Users: Tap the menu in the top left corner of the homepage. Select My Info to find the password section. You must enter your current password in order to change it.
- Version 5+ Users: from the quick access tab bar at the bottom of the page, tap 'Account', then tap Profile and scroll down to the password section. You must enter your current password in order to change it.
With the new sign-in process you do not need a password to sign in and will receive an authentication code via email or SMS.
If you prefer to use the Legacy Sign-in option, don’t know your password and need to reset it in order to log in:
Select 'Forgot your password?' from the EMconnect login page. Enter the email address or phone number you signed up with and select 'Reset password'. Instructions will be sent to the email address or phone number.
- Must contain at least one UPPER CASE letter.
- Must contain at least one lower case letter.
- Must contain at least one (1) number or special character (e.g. @, #, $, %, etc.) excluding spaces.
- Must be at least eight (8) characters in length.
e.g. Name1234 is as equally valid as Hnb34$%7
DISCLAIMER: The Legacy version of EMconnect is no longer supported. Please update your app by visiting the App Store or Google Play.
NEW FEATURES available: Redesigned home page, Task lists, Shared Device (Site Managers) and Role View (FMAs). To access these features update your app today!
Find your answer:
Search our extensive knowledge base to get the answer.
Need more help?
Tap the beacon (blue and white icon in the bottom right corner) and tap 'Ask' to submit your question to the