How do I reactivate an employee?
- Log-in to
- Tap the hamburger menu (3 lines in the upper left corner) and tap "Message Center"
- Tap "approvals" and select "De-Activated" to see the list of your deactivated employees.
- Select the employee(s) that you wish to reactivate and tap "Activate selected and update list".
If you accidentally activate an employee tap "Active", select the employee you wish to deactivate and tap
DISCLAIMER: The Legacy version of EMconnect is no longer supported. Please update your app by visiting the App Store or Google Play.
Version 5+ Users:
- Log-in to EMconnect
- Tap the Menu icon on the quick access tab bar at the bottom of the page
- Select 'My Tools' then swipe left or tap 'Manage Staff' and select "Deactivated" to see the list of your deactivated employees
- Select the employee(s) that you wish to activate and swipe right to reactivate (iOS) or tap 'Activate'
If you accidentally activate an employee tap 'Active', select the employee you wish to deactivate swipe left (iOS) or tap 'Deactivate' to deactivate the selected employee.
FMAs and Branded Wholesaler Admins can reactivate and deactivate employees using the EMconnect Web Admin.
- Log-in to the
- Select 'User Management' and then select 'Users'
- Click the dropdown menu and select 'Deactivated Users'
- Search for the employee you wish to reactivate and click on the user to open the 'User Details' box
- Go to 'Status', click the dropdown menu and select 'Active'
- Click 'Update' and close to save the changes.
NEW FEATURES available: Search (ALL) and NEW web admin reports (FMAs & BWAs). To access these features, update your app today!
Find your answer:
Search our extensive knowledge base to get the answer.
Need more help?
Tap the beacon (blue and white icon in the bottom right corner) and tap 'Ask' to submit your question to the