I'm a Site Manager / Multi-site Dealer how can I see the stats for my site(s)?
The Site Manager Dashboard allows Site Managers and Multi-Site Dealers/ Operators to see Site Stats and includes the following:
1. Number of Active, pending (Approval queue) and Deactivated users.
2. Top active users
3. Highest rated content
4. Current actions: Active Actions and Active Actions responses
5. Training: Current Completions and Current Started
To access the Dashboard:
- Legacy Users: login to the EMconnect app using the email or phone number and password associated with your account, tap the hamburger menu (3 lines in the upper left corner) to access the main menu, tap 'Site Stats', scroll down to see stats, Multi-site Operators swipe left to rotate through sites.
- Version 5+ Users: From the homepage, scroll down to 'My Tools' and tap 'View Stats' and scroll down to see stats, Multi-site Operators swipe left to rotate through sites.
DISCLAIMER: The Legacy version of EMconnect is no longer supported. Please update your app by visiting the App Store or Google Play.
NEW FEATURES available: Redesigned home page, Task lists, Shared Device (Site Managers) and Role View (FMAs). To access these features update your app today!
Find your answer:
Search our extensive knowledge base to get the answer.
Need more help?
Tap the beacon (blue and white icon in the bottom right corner) and tap 'Ask' to submit your question to the EMconnect Support Team.